- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Diverticulitis and What Causes It?
What Is Diverticulitis?
Diverticulitis is a common digestive disease characterized by pouch formation within bowel walls. Pouches may form within the large intestine, or colon, and can occur in the small intestine on occasion. Diverticulitis takes place when a pouch, or diverticulum, grows inflamed.
Common symptoms of the condition may include diarrhea, constipation, nausea, right side abdominal pain, and bleeding from the rectum, in some cases.
What Causes Diverticulitis?
Diverticulitis is caused by feces trapped in pouches, or diverticula, along the large intestinal wall. This will provide a breeding ground for bacteria to grow to cause infection or inflammation; inflammation will result in pressure that can tear or perforate the intestinal wall.