- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Diverticulitis and What Causes It?
What Is Diverticulitis?
Diverticulitis is a common digestive disease characterized by pouch formation within bowel walls. Pouches may form within the large intestine, or colon, and can occur in the small intestine on occasion. Diverticulitis takes place when a pouch, or diverticulum, grows inflamed.
Common symptoms of the condition may include diarrhea, constipation, nausea, right side abdominal pain, and bleeding from the rectum, in some cases.
What Causes Diverticulitis?
Diverticulitis is caused by feces trapped in pouches, or diverticula, along the large intestinal wall. This will provide a breeding ground for bacteria to grow to cause infection or inflammation; inflammation will result in pressure that can tear or perforate the intestinal wall.
If you are looking for Diverticulitis treatment health plan, please follow links and call us.