- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Coronary or Ischaemic Heart Disease and What Causes It?
What Is Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Atherosclerotic Heart Disease, or Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD)?
Coronary artery disease (CAD), otherwise referred to as atherosclerotic heart disease, coronary heart disease, or ischemic heart disease (IHD), is considered to be the most common form of heart disease and is one of the major reasons for heart attacks.
What Causes Coronary or Ischemic Heart Disease?
Coronary or ischemic heart disease is caused by plaque that builds up within the inner walls of the arteries, narrowing them and reducing blood flow to the heart.