- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
What is Coronary or Ischaemic Heart Disease and What Causes It?
What Is Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Atherosclerotic Heart Disease, or Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD)?
Coronary artery disease (CAD), otherwise referred to as atherosclerotic heart disease, coronary heart disease, or ischemic heart disease (IHD), is considered to be the most common form of heart disease and is one of the major reasons for heart attacks.
What Causes Coronary or Ischemic Heart Disease?
Coronary or ischemic heart disease is caused by plaque that builds up within the inner walls of the arteries, narrowing them and reducing blood flow to the heart.