- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
What is Coronary or Ischaemic Heart Disease and What Causes It?
What Is Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Atherosclerotic Heart Disease, or Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD)?
Coronary artery disease (CAD), otherwise referred to as atherosclerotic heart disease, coronary heart disease, or ischemic heart disease (IHD), is considered to be the most common form of heart disease and is one of the major reasons for heart attacks.
What Causes Coronary or Ischemic Heart Disease?
Coronary or ischemic heart disease is caused by plaque that builds up within the inner walls of the arteries, narrowing them and reducing blood flow to the heart.