- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
What are Autoimmune Diseases and what causes them?
An autoimmune disorder is a condition where the immune system mistakenly attacks and then destroys the healthy body tissue. There are a large group of autoimmune diseases and they manifest in different ways. They come from a virus, or bacteria but in the end it is basically caused by a low level infection residing in the body.
Q: What type of Autoimmune Diseases are there?
A: There are a wide number of autoimmune diseases and they include Crohn’s Disease, Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue, Human Papillomavirus (HPVO), Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Lupus, Lyme Disease, ME, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Myasthenia Gravis, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Psoriatric Arthritis, Juvenile Arthritis and more.