Q: I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. In addition, I also have an 3.3 x 3.5 abdominal aortic aneurysm. Do you think that Serrapeptase will dissolve the aneurysm? If so, what dose would you recommend?
A: No, serrapeptase is not the answer, the plan I recommend is below: Aortic Aneurysm Health Plan
I am 51 years old and have an ascending thoracic aortic anurysm monitored every 18 months. Currently, I am on 40mg of telmisartan for mild blood pressure. In addition, I also have mild asthma and lower back and knee pain caused from work accidents. What would you recommend for these health issues?
A: I recommend my full cardio program and let me know if you want me to email this.
The basics are:
HealthPoint for your knee, lower back and asthma. (see www.HealthPointPower.com and my video at www.DoveHealth.com)
For your cardio problems:
BlockBusterAllclear 2 x 3 times per day
HealthyFlow 2 teaspoons per day
Vitamin C 2 grams per day
See these above at www.GoodHealthOZ.com
In addition, keep of the carbs and other processed un-natural foods and replace with veggie See www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com
Q: Please advise me about my Aortic Aneurism problem.
A: Aortic Aneurism is due to weakness in the smooth muscle and collagen supporting the artery in the abdomen. Inflammation and an unnatural diet and weak diaphragmatic muscles cause this muscle weakness. Surgery is dangerous and you need to avoid it, unless it is critical. See these below at www.GoodHealthUSA.com
- Serrapeptase is one single enzyme and Aortic Aneurism needs much more than this. Serrapeptase is part of a plan to recover this condition and here is the full plan:
- BlockBuster AllClear – Take 1 cap, 3 times per day, 30mins before each meal and the last one at bedtime.
- Vitamin C – Take 2 grams over a day.
- HealthyFlow – Take 2 teaspoons x 2 times per day in water or food.
Change your diet to a, nutrient rich, really healthy foods diet. More can be found here: www.reallyhealthyfoods.com
Breathing exercises and walking 5miles daily will also help to strengthen muscle in the diaphragm.
Need advice regarding the needs of Serrapeptase plus any natural nutrients for these cases including the IU strength and right dosage for them:
1. Brain Aneurism, for female late 50s, recently was comma for 3 weeks. Had coiling for her brain problem to prevent leakage.
2. Arterosclerosis, early 70s, had bypass surgery, have occational intestine polyp, gastritis ulcer; on statine, blood thinner, aspirin/clopydrogel, mild diabetic.
3. Infantile hemangioma, 3 years old, her hemangioma problem is on on her nose
Thank you so much.
Please find below our recommendations for the following questions:
1. Blockbuster 1 capsules, 3 x per day, 30 minutes before eating.
Serranol 1 capsules, 3 x per day, 30 minutes before eating. Take both formulas together at first to help clear and strengthen arterial walls.
Brainpower, contains curcumin, coconut oil and DHA to support healthy brain cells. Take 1 tablespoon mixed with food, such as avocado. Chew very slowly and repeat up to 4 times per day.
If Blood Pressure is an issue then Healthflow powder can be used. Take 4 teaspoons over the day in a little water or juice.
Altrient C to help strengthen arteries as well. Take 1-2 packets per day, on an empty stomach mixed with a little water or juice.
2. Blockbuster 2 capsules, 3 x per day, 30 minutes before eating (plan on 1-3 months).
Follow the whole health plan for cardiovascular disease which you can find here (I have also attached this below).
3. Serrapeptase 80,000iu take 2-3 capsules per day. You can open the capsule and mix with a little fruit puree, but still take 30 minutes before meal. This may be able to help with the hemangiona, although we have no research on this particular condition.
For further guidance that will help you, we have an eBook that goes with our plan on heart disease which you can download for free at http://www.naturallyhealthynews.com/free-books
Plus we have lots of dietary info, which is crucial to long-term health improvement and recovery. This info can be found at these links:
Finally, it may interest you to know that we have our full acupressure info at http://www.dovehealth.com
BUT, we don’t just want to give you a plan to follow. We would like to ensure you are able to implement the plan, or at least some areas of it, with our professional guidance. For Free! To help you with your real-time recovery management, we offer free individual support, to help you implement your supplement, diet, lifestyle, or anything else, at your own pace and within your budget.
Our free regular telephone/Skype coaching comes as standard with all our product info, health advice, and health plans, and will expand on the above overview with, not just supplement and dietary info, but actual menus and real-time coaching instructions for you to follow to the letter, to get well!
To take advantage of this global free support, please just submit your no-obligatory interest at http://www.mygoodhealthclub.com, phone or text our coaching mobile number: (UK) 07482 568066 with your information, or email Joanna@mygoodhealthclub.com with your details.