- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
What is Angina and What Causes It?
What Is Angina?
Angina is chest pain that is primarily caused by ischemia of the heart muscle. This develops due to an obstruction or even a spasm in the coronary arteries.
What Causes Angina?
Angina’s main cause is coronary artery disease, which in turn is caused by atherosclerosis (hardening/narrowing) of the arteries that transport blood to the heart.