- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
What is Angina and What Causes It?
What Is Angina?
Angina is chest pain that is primarily caused by ischemia of the heart muscle. This develops due to an obstruction or even a spasm in the coronary arteries.
What Causes Angina?
Angina’s main cause is coronary artery disease, which in turn is caused by atherosclerosis (hardening/narrowing) of the arteries that transport blood to the heart.