10 Natural Ways To Find Relief From Gallstones
Gallstones can be incredibly painful for sufferers. They often develop when there’s an imbalance in the substances that form bile within the gallbladder. The main function of the gallbladder organ is to store bile, which helps the body break down fat from the intestine. There are various health problems associated with gallstones and this includes inflammation, biliary colic and dysfunctional issues.
Gallstones are a problem that occurs mostly in women than men. Symptoms include pain in the right abdomen after a meal and pain beneath the shoulder blade that radiates up to the upper back. In addition, one may also experience heartburn, indigestion, chest pain, excessive gas and bloating. Many of these symptoms are similar to those resembling a heart condition and therefore requires proper diagnosis by a doctor.
There are various ways to improve the condition of your gallstones and below are 10 of the best…
Serrapeptase, Quebra Pedra, Probiotic, Multivitamins & Minerals, Magnesium
- Serrapeptase. This is a proteolytic enzyme derived from the intestine of the silkworm. It can help to dissolve and break down inflammation and dead tissue within living organisms. When taken daily, it can painlessly break down gallstones, allowing the body to eliminate them. Good Health Naturally recommends SerraPlus+, a combination of Serrapeptase 80,000IU, MSM and trace minerals.
- Quebra Pedra. This is a small herb that is indigneous to the Brazilian rainforests and other tropical areas. Quebra Pedra has the potential to block gallstones from forming, while expelling gallstones. The Quebra Pedra formulation from Good Health Naturally is best for this purpose.
- A good Probiotic. A soil-based probiotic that gives your gut and immune system the support it needs during recovery from gallstones. Take a daily dose of Prescript-Assist® from Good Health Naturally.
- A daily multivitamin/mineral formula. A healthy immune system requires all the vitamins and minerals to support it. Active Life a liquid formulation by Good Health Naturally can provide 90 essential vitamins and minerals. In addition, it also includes chromium and selenium easily absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Magnesium. If you have gallstones, the body needs to relax. Magnesium can support a healthy gallbladder by coating the myelin sheath around the nerve cells in the body. This helps make the nervous system relax. A regular bath with magnesium flakes or spraying Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Spray with OptiMSM onto the body is best. It works on a cellular level and the bloodstream absorbs it readily. The Ancient Minerals range of Magnesium products are available from Good Health Naturally.
Lemon Water, Oil Pulling, Apple Cider, Green Tea, Exercise
- Lemon Water. Lemons have a powerful detoxifying effect and can help the gallbladder to stimulate more bile, resulting in healthier digestion. Lemon can also support the liver, especially when it’s taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Oil Pulling. This is an Ancient Ayurvedic practice. It helps remove toxins from within the liver and the gallbladder, improving oral health overall. A tablespoon of sesame, sunflower or coconut oil needs to be swished around the mouth first thing every morning. Do this for 10-20 minutes and then spit out into a bin. Do not spit it into the toilet or sink as this can block the plumbing.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. This can help to prevent the buildup of body fat especially in the liver. Apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature and this can lower triglyceride levels, helping you to lose weight.
- Green Tea contains polyphenols that can improve bile flow and lower cholesterol levels, thereby preventing future gallbladder problems.
- Moderate Exercise. Moving regularly can improve blood flow and reduce cholesterol levels. Exercise can also improve digestion and liver function helping them to run slowly. The good news is you don’t have to go crazy – simple walking exercises, swimming, dancing or bike riding are all beneficial.