- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
- How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
- Find Natural Relief from Period Pain…
- Warning: E-Cigarette Users Risk ‘Dangerous’ Levels of Lung Inflammation
- Why Taking Painkillers Daily Is Dangerous To Your Health
- Find Back Pain Relief With These Simple Nutrients…
- How This Amino Acid Can Prevent Brain Degeneration
- Sociable People Found To Have A Higher Pain Threshold
10 Natural Ways To Find Relief From Gallstones
Gallstones can be incredibly painful for sufferers who can find the condition severely debilitating. The gallstones often develop when there’s an imbalance in the substances that form bile within the gallbladder. The main function of the gallbladder organ is to store bile, helping the body to break down fat from within the intestine. There are various health problems associated with gallstones and this includes inflammation, biliary colic and dysfunctional issues.
Gallstones are a problem that occurs mostly in women than men and it’s linked with various painful symptoms such as pain in the right abdomen after a meal, pain beneath the shoulder blade that radiates up to the upper back, heartburn, indigestion, chest pain, excessive gas and bloating. Many of these symptoms are similar to those resembling a heart condition and therefore requires proper diagnosis by a doctor.
There are various ways to improve the condition of your gallstones and below are 10 of the best…
- Serrapeptase. This is a proteolytic enzyme derived from the intestine of the silkworm which can help to dissolve and break down inflammation and dead tissue within living organisms. When this enzyme is taken daily it can painlessly break down gallstones, allowing them to be eliminated from the body. SerraPlus+, a combination of Serrapeptase 80,000IU, MSM and trace minerals from Good Health Naturally is recommended for this purpose.
- Quebra Pedra. This is a small herb that is indigneous to the Brazilian rainforests and other tropical areas. Quebra Pedra has the potential to block gallstones from forming, while expelling gallstones that have already formed. The Quebra Pedra formulation from Good Health Naturally is recommended.
- A good Probiotic. A soil based probiotic that give your gut and immune system the support it needs during the process of recovery from gallstones. A daily dose of Prescript-Assist® from Good Health Naturally is recommended for this purpose.
- A daily multivitamin/mineral formula. A healthy immune system requires all the vitamins and minerals to support it and to help everything to work freely. Active Life a liquid formulation by Good Health Naturally is suggested as it can provide 90 essential vitamins and minerals including chromium and selenium that are easily absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Magnesium. If you have gallstones, the body needs to relax. Magnesium can support a healthy gallbladder by coating the myelin sheath around the nerve cells in the body, making the nervous system relax. A regular bath with magnesium flakes or spraying Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Spray with OptiMSM onto the body is recommended as it’s readily absorbed into the bloodstream and works on a cellular level. The Ancient Minerals range of Magnesium products are available from Good Health Naturally.
- Lemon Water. Lemons have a powerful detoxifying effect and can help the gallbladder to stimulate more bile, resulting in healthier digestion. Lemon can also support the liver, especially when it’s drunk first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Oil Pulling. This is an Ancient Ayurvedic practice that can remove toxins from within the liver and the gallbladder, improving oral health overall. A tablespoon of sesame, sunflower or coconut oil is recommended and it needs to be swished around the mouth first thing every morning. It needs to be swished around the mouth for 10-20 minutes and then spat out into a bin. It’s not recommended to spit it into the toilet or sink as this can block the plumbing.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. This can help to prevent the buildup of body fat especially in the liver. Apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature and this can lower triglyceride levels, helping you to lose weight.
- Green Tea contains polyphenols that can improve bile flow and lower cholesterol levels, thereby preventing future gallbladder problems.
- Moderate Exercise. Moving regularly can improve blood flow and reduce cholesterol levels. Exercise can also improve digestion and liver function helping them to run slowly. The good news is you don’t have to go crazy – simple walking exercises, swimming, dancing or bike riding are all beneficial.
Protect You and Your Family’s Immune Systems with Colloidal Silver
Colloidal Silver, often referred to as “the world’s most...
- Posted December 4, 2015
10 Natural Ways To Find Relief From Gallstones
Gallstones can be incredibly painful for sufferers who can find...
- Posted December 3, 2015
Suffering with Allergies? Try These Natural Antihistamines!
Regardless of the season, everyone can suffer with allergies now...
- Posted December 1, 2015
Experiencing Chronic Daily Headaches? Suffer No More!
An estimated 3 million people in Britain alone are...
- Posted November 30, 2015
Prostate Cancer Health Plan
This plan is designed to provide relief for Prostate Cancer...
- Posted June 1, 2015
10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
Serrapeptase may seem like a mysterious ‘Miracle Enzyme’ with countless...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Lower Stress and Inflammation With This Simple Technique
There is one simple technique to lower stress levels. During...
- Posted January 25, 2017
Keep Your Joints Healthy This Winter By Following These Basic Lifestyle Tips
Winter can be troublesome for the joints. With just a...
- Posted December 14, 2016
5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
Inflammation is one of the leading causes of disease. A...
- Posted November 23, 2016
Reducing Fat Could Ease Inflammation For Diabetics
Diabetics can no longer produce enough insulin to overcome insulin...
- Posted November 14, 2016
Inflammation Now Recognised As A Physical Cause of Depression
Depression can feel like a dark and lonely place when...
- Posted October 25, 2016
Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
When it comes to your pet’s health, we all want...
- Posted October 4, 2016