- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Rheumatoid Arthritis – What is it and what causes it?
Q: What is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
A: This is a condition where the immune system attacks an infection in the body, causing inflammation and residual damage. In rheumatoid arthritis, the joints are primarily affected by this inflammation, although other parts of the body, including the organs, can be affected too. Middle age women are diagnosed more often. However, RA can occur at any age, and in children, it is called juvenile arthritis (JA).
Q: What causes Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
A: Rheumatoid Arthritis can be caused by a resident virus from previous infections (glandular fever, vaccinations, etc).
Unnatural food proteins, for example in grains and cereals, food allergies and sensitivities are all possible causes. Mycoplasmas (microorganisms) may also trigger RA in those who are more susceptible.