- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Rheumatoid Arthritis – What is it and what causes it?
Q: What is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
A: This is a condition where the immune system attacks an infection in the body, causing inflammation and residual damage. In rheumatoid arthritis, the joints are primarily affected by this inflammation, although other parts of the body, including the organs, can be affected too. Middle age women are diagnosed more often. However, RA can occur at any age, and in children, it is called juvenile arthritis (JA).
Q: What causes Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
A: Rheumatoid Arthritis can be caused by a resident virus from previous infections (glandular fever, vaccinations, etc).
Unnatural food proteins, for example in grains and cereals, food allergies and sensitivities are all possible causes. Mycoplasmas (microorganisms) may also trigger RA in those who are more susceptible.