- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Prostate Cancer FAQs
Prostate cancer, like any other cancer, occurs when healthy cells begin to change (mutate). They then multiply out of control, leading to a mass or tumor.
This disease deserves a little more attention, as it is perhaps the biggest concern for men. According to the World Cancer Research Fund International, the total diagnoses are at 1.1 million in 2012. This disease accounts for roughly 8 per cent of all new cancer diagnoses. 15 per cent of those affected with cancers are men.
Prostate Cancer is one of the four disorders of the prostate that can be potentially life threatening. Many can also develop without any apparent symptoms. An estimated one man in eleven will develop prostate cancer in their lifetime.
Prostate cancer happens when the cells in the prostate start to reproduce more rapidly than in a normal prostate, resulting in a swelling or a tumor. Unlike BPH however, the prostate cells break out of the prostate and begin to invade other areas of the body such as the bones and the lymph nodes. The result is secondary tumors known as metastasis. Once this cancer escapes from the prostate treatment is still possible but a ‘cure’ is impossible – at least according to the medical world.
Q. What products do you recommend for Prostate Cancer?
– Malcolm, UK
A: Please check the Prostate Cancer Health Plan for my recommendations. Follow the natural health lifestyle plan for best results.