- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Prostate Cancer FAQs
Prostate cancer, like any other cancer, occurs when healthy cells begin to change (mutate). They then multiply out of control, leading to a mass or tumor.
This disease deserves a little more attention, as it is perhaps the biggest concern for men. According to the World Cancer Research Fund International, the total diagnoses are at 1.1 million in 2012. This disease accounts for roughly 8 per cent of all new cancer diagnoses. 15 per cent of those affected with cancers are men.
Prostate Cancer is one of the four disorders of the prostate that can be potentially life threatening. Many can also develop without any apparent symptoms. An estimated one man in eleven will develop prostate cancer in their lifetime.
Prostate cancer happens when the cells in the prostate start to reproduce more rapidly than in a normal prostate, resulting in a swelling or a tumor. Unlike BPH however, the prostate cells break out of the prostate and begin to invade other areas of the body such as the bones and the lymph nodes. The result is secondary tumors known as metastasis. Once this cancer escapes from the prostate treatment is still possible but a ‘cure’ is impossible – at least according to the medical world.
Q. What products do you recommend for Prostate Cancer?
– Malcolm, UK
A: Please check the Prostate Cancer Health Plan for my recommendations. Follow the natural health lifestyle plan for best results.