- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
Prostate Cancer FAQs
Prostate cancer, like any other cancer, occurs when healthy cells begin to change (mutate). They then multiply out of control, leading to a mass or tumor.
This disease deserves a little more attention, as it is perhaps the biggest concern for men. According to the World Cancer Research Fund International, the total diagnoses are at 1.1 million in 2012. This disease accounts for roughly 8 per cent of all new cancer diagnoses. 15 per cent of those affected with cancers are men.
Prostate Cancer is one of the four disorders of the prostate that can be potentially life threatening. Many can also develop without any apparent symptoms. An estimated one man in eleven will develop prostate cancer in their lifetime.
Prostate cancer happens when the cells in the prostate start to reproduce more rapidly than in a normal prostate, resulting in a swelling or a tumor. Unlike BPH however, the prostate cells break out of the prostate and begin to invade other areas of the body such as the bones and the lymph nodes. The result is secondary tumors known as metastasis. Once this cancer escapes from the prostate treatment is still possible but a ‘cure’ is impossible – at least according to the medical world.
Q. What products do you recommend for Prostate Cancer?
– Malcolm, UK
A: Please check the Prostate Cancer Health Plan for my recommendations. Follow the natural health lifestyle plan for best results.