- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Photophobia Light Sensitivity FAQs
Q: I have a damaged retina and bright lights hurt my eyes a great deal. What can you suggest to help with my condition?
A: Please follow the Photophobia Light Sensitivity Health Plan for more information.
Q: I am suffering with severe migraines and recently bright lights have been hurting my eyes, to the point where I feel almost blinded if I look at them. Please help?
A: It sounds like it could be Photophobia Light Sensitivity. Common causes of this condition include migraines, corneal abrasions, etc. The delicate cells in the retina or the macula can become damaged and then stop working because of a blood clot. Serrapeptase can only help with the process, but follow the plan here to clear the clot and begin to regenerate the retina/macula.