- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Photophobia Light Sensitivity FAQs
Q: I have a damaged retina and bright lights hurt my eyes a great deal. What can you suggest to help with my condition?
A: Please follow the Photophobia Light Sensitivity Health Plan for more information.
Q: I am suffering with severe migraines and recently bright lights have been hurting my eyes, to the point where I feel almost blinded if I look at them. Please help?
A: It sounds like it could be Photophobia Light Sensitivity. Common causes of this condition include migraines, corneal abrasions, etc. The delicate cells in the retina or the macula can become damaged and then stop working because of a blood clot. Serrapeptase can only help with the process, but follow the plan here to clear the clot and begin to regenerate the retina/macula.