- Which Serrapeptase Product Should I Choose For My Health Condition?
- Is Serrapeptase Safe for My Child Or Pet To Take?
- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
Serrapeptase – A Natural Anti-Inflammatory
Serrapeptase works as a natural anti-inflammatory when released into the bloodstream. As a proteolytic enzyme it’s isolated from Serratia E15. Clinical studies have shown that serrapeptase has an anti-inflammatory effect along with being anti-edemic, meaning that it prevents fluid retention and swelling in tissues.
Inflammation can trigger symptoms of illness within the body and the severity of the illness can determine how long the body has been inflamed. Inflammation can manifest in numerous health conditions and that’s why it’s important to address the root cause and not just the symptoms as they manifest in the body.
Serrapeptase can reduce inflammation because it’s an enzyme that safely dissolves and then digests the inflamed tissue from within living organisms. Once the inflamed tissue is removed, it’s possible for the body’s natural self-healing mechanisms to kick into action.
Serrapeptase can be used to treat a variety of painful conditions such as back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, migraines, headaches and more.
It can reduce swelling and inflammation in the body in the form of laryngitis, sore throats, sinusitis, ear infections, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease and swelling after surgery amongst other conditions.
Serrapeptase can be used to treat a variety of health conditions and it works by breaking proteins down in the body, decreasing any inflammation and mucus as a result.