- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Liver Cysts FAQs
Q: Are liver cysts a cause for concern?
A: The simple liver cysts are not too much of a concern, however they can rupture or become infected. Inflammation can be a primary cause of infection and serrapeptase can help. This is because serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme that digests and dissolves dead tissue in the body. It can help to ease the inflammation and improve any painful symptoms associated with it.
Q: Can serrapeptase help me with polycystic disease?
A: Yes. Polycystic Liver Disease is usually inherited and may be of no concern. However, if symptoms develop they can be improved by taking serrapeptase to ease the inflammation. As a result the symptoms which can include abdominal pain, swelling and feeling full will subside.