- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Diseased Heart Valves FAQs
Q: I have diseased heart valves. What can you recommend to help?
– Shahid, Derbyshire
A: Serrapeptase can help. When taken in BlockBuster AllClear, serrapeptase, nattokinase and 13 other circulation supporting nutrients can provide support for healthy arteries and the whole cardiovascular system.
Q: I have been following your advice and taking the BlockBuster AllClear. What else can you recommend to help as the healing process is not happening as quickly as I would like?
A: Make sure to follow my Diseased Heart Valves Plan and Diseased Heart Valves Activity Plan for best results. A combination of taking the supplements along with eating a healthy diet (and avoiding starchy carbs, etc) and taking exercise is recommended. For really healthy food ideas, see my site: www.reallyhealthyfoods.com for some culinary inspiration.