- 13 Amazing Serrapeptase Uses and Benefits
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
Enteric Coated Serrapeptase
Enteric Coated Serrapeptase – Phthalate Free
Phthalates are used in various plastics and are sometimes used in supplements because of their ability to release ingredients slowly into the body.
Studies have shown there could be a link between Phthalate exposure and potential birth defects, infertility, stunted growth, low IQs and the developing male reproductive system.
Avoiding exposure may therefore help to minimize any risks and any unwanted side effects associated with these plastic chemicals. Source a Serrapeptase brand that is Phthalate free, such as Good Health Naturally.
(Nutrateric) Enteric Coating
Ensure any Serrapeptase tablets you take are Nutrateric® Enteric Coated* and any capsules are Delayed Release.
These will protect the serrapeptase from the harsh acidic environment of the stomach, ensuring that the serrapeptase is fully disintegrated in the small intestine. It is then absorbed through the walls of the small intestine, into the bloodstream and carried to all parts of the body, where it can get to work. This slow method of delivery has been shown to improve results, and optimize absorption.
*Studies showed that Nutrateric®, an enteric coating formulation has excellent dispersion stability, meaning that it’s broken down and disintegrated into the small intestine.