- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Dry Eyes – Blepharitis Health Plan
The plan below is designed to provide relief for dry eyes (blepharitis). When combined with a naturally healthy diet and if followed correctly, results will become apparent in a matter of weeks.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support healthy eyes – in order of priority
- MaxiFocus™ 24 Nutrient Sublingual Spray – Take 4 sprays under the tongue, 3 times a day for the first three bottles, then reduce to 2 sprays, 3 times a day. Contains high levels of key carotenoids Lutein and Zeaxanthin, together with 22 vitamin and minerals identified in a major study as being essential for eye health.
- Saline Drops – Visit your local pharmacy and buy saline drops to help with dry eyes. Take a drop of saline in each eye before the MSM + Silver Drops.
- HealthPoint™ Microcurrent Stimulation – Stimulates the appropriate MicroCurrent stimulation points. Stimulates ATP and cellular regeneration and has been shown in studies to support the overall improvement of eye health. 2 treatments per day for the first 2-4 weeks and once per day thereafter. (See www.dovehealth.com for more information).
Hemp Seed Oil – Essential fatty acids in liquid form which help with protecting the retina’s photoreceptor cells. The recommended dose is to take 2 teaspoons a day.
- VisionTone – A combination of Western and Chinese herbs to strengthen the eyes. Recommended dose is 15 drops per dose, two times a day on an empty stomach. Do not take as eye drops.
- Thera Tears – For severe conditions, very effective for post-LASIK surgery patients suffering with dry eyes. Recommended dose is 1-3 drops per day as needed.
- MSM + Silver Drops – Recommended for all eye conditions. Equalises pressure and repairs damaged membranes. Take 2 drops, 3 times per day.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.