- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
Diseased Heart Valves FAQs
Q: I have diseased heart valves. What can you recommend to help?
– Shahid, Derbyshire
A: Serrapeptase can help. When taken in BlockBuster AllClear, serrapeptase, nattokinase and 13 other circulation supporting nutrients can provide support for healthy arteries and the whole cardiovascular system.
Q: I have been following your advice and taking the BlockBuster AllClear. What else can you recommend to help as the healing process is not happening as quickly as I would like?
A: Make sure to follow my Diseased Heart Valves Plan and Diseased Heart Valves Activity Plan for best results. A combination of taking the supplements along with eating a healthy diet (and avoiding starchy carbs, etc) and taking exercise is recommended. For really healthy food ideas, see my site: www.reallyhealthyfoods.com for some culinary inspiration.