- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Natural Anti-Inflammatory Supplements
Serrapeptase works as a natural anti-inflammatory when released into the bloodstream. As a proteolytic enzyme it’s isolated from Serratia E15. Clinical studies have shown that serrapeptase has an anti-inflammatory effect along with being anti-edemic, meaning that it prevents fluid retention and swelling in tissues.
Inflammation can trigger symptoms of illness within the body and the severity of the illness can determine how long the body has been inflamed. Inflammation can manifest in numerous health conditions and that’s why it’s important to address the root cause and not just the symptoms as they manifest in the body.
Serrapeptase can reduce inflammation because it’s an enzyme that safely dissolves and then digests the inflamed tissue from within living organisms. Once the inflamed tissue is removed, it’s possible for the body’s natural self-healing mechanisms to kick into action.
Serrapeptase can be used to treat a variety of painful conditions such as back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, migraines, headaches and more.
It can reduce swelling and inflammation in the body in the form of laryngitis, sore throats, sinusitis, ear infections, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease and swelling after surgery amongst other conditions.
Serrapeptase can be used to treat a variety of health conditions and it works by breaking proteins down in the body, decreasing any inflammation and mucus as a result.