- Find Out Why Serrapeptase Really Is The ‘Miracle Enzyme’
- How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
- 7 Ways That Serrapeptase Could Potentially Save Your Life
- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
- How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
- Find Natural Relief from Period Pain…
All posts tagged "back pain"
How To Naturally Manage and Relieve Back Pain
Around 80% of us will suffer from back pain at some point in our lives. Nearly 10 million working days are lost every year for adults aged between 25-64, especially due to back pain.
- Posted June 6, 2017
Back Pain Relief – 6 Natural Remedies
Back pain is a major health problem worldwide. In the UK alone, 2.5 million people experience back pain every day of the year. Many people who experience back pain end up seeking medical care to treat the problems....
- Posted August 26, 2016
Yoga ‘May Not’ Be Effective at Reducing Pain in The Elderly
Yoga and Qi Gong may not be as effective as previously thought at reducing pain in the elderly. This is according to new German research. The study looked at lower back pain in a group of 175...
- Posted July 4, 2016
Find Back Pain Relief With These Simple Nutrients…
Lower back pain affects about 60-80% of the population at some point in their life. Back pain itself costs the National Health Service in the UK around £500 million each year.
- Posted May 20, 2016
Back Pain Could Be Relieved with Exercise
Exercise is the best form of pain relief, according to a new study . Over 30,000 participants participated in the research found in the Jama Network journal. The study suggests that exercise can relieve the discomfort of...
- Posted January 12, 2016
What is Back Pain and what causes it?
What Is Back Pain? Back pain can be felt down the muscles, nerves, bones, and the joints, as well as down the spine itself. The pain can be onset or chronic and can be intermittent or constant....
- Posted March 31, 2014
Back Pain Testimonials
‘Quality of life has improved’ I have been taking Serrapeptase for one year now on a regular basis. I broke my Coccyx last year after getting trampled by a horse. It snapped off completely and is now...
- Posted March 31, 2014