- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
I contacted you a few months ago about the possibility of using Serrapeptase to fix my Morton’s Neuroma. Before taking the tablets I had numbness, aching, pins and needles all the time in my foot. I must admit I was skeptical at first but figured I’d rather try it than have injections or surgery.
I’m happy to report after about 2 weeks the pins and needles and aching had gone and by 5 weeks the numbness had completely gone. I continued taking the tablets for a further 3 weeks just to make sure, I’ve stopped taking them about 2 weeks ago and none of the symptoms have returned. I’m most impressed and plan on telling my doctor all about Serrapeptase next time I go to see him. Thanks for your advice.