- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
I contacted you a few months ago about the possibility of using Serrapeptase to fix my Morton’s Neuroma. Before taking the tablets I had numbness, aching, pins and needles all the time in my foot. I must admit I was skeptical at first but figured I’d rather try it than have injections or surgery.
I’m happy to report after about 2 weeks the pins and needles and aching had gone and by 5 weeks the numbness had completely gone. I continued taking the tablets for a further 3 weeks just to make sure, I’ve stopped taking them about 2 weeks ago and none of the symptoms have returned. I’m most impressed and plan on telling my doctor all about Serrapeptase next time I go to see him. Thanks for your advice.