- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Morton’s Neuroma, Spondylolisthesis and Osteoarthritis of the Spine
Some years ago I asked you whether Serrapeptase could help my morton’s neuroma, and you said it would. Six weeks after taking it my morton’s neuroma vanished, and I gave your newsletter to the ‘amazed’ doctor at the hospital follow-up, who became very interested.
More recently, following an exercise class injury, ‘body balance,’ I was diagnosed with Spondylolisthesis and Osteoarthritis of the Spine. For nearly a year I was limping and unable to sleep without pain including sciatica.
After 2-3 weeks on Serrapeptase my limping has completely stopped, and I am able to walk some distance without pain. Before, I could only walk about 10-15 minutes. Now I can walk for hours.