- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
Morton’s Neuroma, Spondylolisthesis and Osteoarthritis of the Spine
Some years ago I asked you whether Serrapeptase could help my morton’s neuroma, and you said it would. Six weeks after taking it my morton’s neuroma vanished, and I gave your newsletter to the ‘amazed’ doctor at the hospital follow-up, who became very interested.
More recently, following an exercise class injury, ‘body balance,’ I was diagnosed with Spondylolisthesis and Osteoarthritis of the Spine. For nearly a year I was limping and unable to sleep without pain including sciatica.
After 2-3 weeks on Serrapeptase my limping has completely stopped, and I am able to walk some distance without pain. Before, I could only walk about 10-15 minutes. Now I can walk for hours.