- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Bad fall down a steel staircase, post-concussion headache and several recent strokes
I just wanted to update you on my husband’s progress. He is doing better with his health overall. He follows the program you sent me regarding the diet, and supplements. There has definitely been some weight loss and no additional medications have been required. In fact there has not been a need for any medical appointments yet.
Last week he helped me carry and spread sixteen bags of mulch for our yard. This may not seem like much but a month ago it was nearly impossible for him.
He needs to improve on the frequency and consistency of some sort of regular exercise, this is the low point of progress.
I have also been making the soup listed in your “Miracle of Serrapeptase” book. I load it up with lots of good vegetables and the only salt we use is sea salt. The soup really helped him in the beginning because it was so filling and it kept hunger complaints down to a minimum. I still make it at least once a week.
We are also using a lot of avocados!