- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Joint Pain and what is the cause of joint pain?
What Is Joint Pain?
Joint pain can range from being mildly irritating to completely debilitating. Arthritis is known as inflammation of the joints, while bursitis is caused by swelling and irritation of a bursa. A bursa is a fluid-filled sac that cushions muscles, joints, and tendons.
What Causes Joint Pain?
Joint pain is often caused by joints swelling, as a result of becoming inflamed.