- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Eczema and what causes it?
Eczema, also called dermatitis, is a chronic skin inflammation. The most common type is atopic, which would have the characteristic red skin, itchiness or rashes. Skin can become inflamed and moreover, blisters may sometimes occur. However, it is not a contagious condition. Children may sometimes continue to have it into adulthood, but some people do outgrow it.
The causes are unclear. In addition, people with atopic eczema can appear to have it for no apparent reason, but the condition is made considerably worse by irritants. Although there is no clear explanation yet as to exact cause, it possibly relates to family history, allergies, or asthma.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.