- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Periodontal Disease and what causes it?
What Is Periodontal Disease?
Periodontal disease is any disease that affects the periodontal tissues; this includes the alveolar bone, periodontal ligament, cementum, and gingiva. The most common are plaque-induced inflammatory conditions that can usually be divided into gingivitis or periodontitis.
What Causes Periodontal Disease?
The term periodontal disease and therefore gum disease are usually referring to periodontitis. While gingivitis never turns into periodontitis in some individuals, there is enough evidence to suggest that gingivitis always precedes periodontitis. Periodontitis is most often preventable and may be related to poor dental hygiene.