- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Trauma and What Causes It?
|diet for trauma|
What Is Trauma?
Trauma is used to describe any situations or experiences that may leave a person feeling distressed or in emotional or physical pain. Trauma can be overwhelming and make a person feel powerless. It can therefore be detrimental to a person’s mental and overall physical wellbeing.
What Causes Trauma?
Any number of life events such physical trauma, surgery, wounds, or injuries can be traumatic and the effects can be long-lasting. The effects are often psychological or emotional, so it isn’t easy to determine. An individual may choose to repress their trauma to get on in daily life. On the inside, however, the trauma remains and can manifest itself in various ways in the affected individual. Ultimately, this will affect the mental or physical wellbeing of the sufferer.