- 13 Amazing Serrapeptase Uses and Benefits
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
What is Neck Pain and what causes it?
What Is Neck Pain?
Neck pain is thought to affect around two thirds of the population at some point in life. Although it’s primarily felt in the neck, it can also be caused by various other spinal problems—this includes muscular tightness in the neck and the upper back region and pinched nerves that come from the cervical vertebrae. Joint disruption can also be felt in the neck, and this creates pain, as does any form of joint disruption in the upper back region.
The head supported by the upper and lower back may also experience pain as the top three joints give the most movement for the head and neck, while the lower joints in the neck and upper back create more of a supportive structure that the head rests on. When the support structure is adversely affected, the muscles in that region become tight, and this results in neck pain.
What Causes Neck Pain?
Neck and back pain are major causes of chronic pain; 80% of people within the Western world will experience this pain at some point or another. It is extremely painful and can be debilitating. There are many causes behind this, and they include lack of, or even too much, exercise and operations which leave scar tissue.