- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Trauma and What Causes It?
What Is Trauma?
Trauma is used to describe any situations or experiences that may leave a person feeling distressed or in emotional or physical pain. Trauma can be overwhelming and make a person feel powerless. It can therefore be detrimental to a person’s mental and overall physical wellbeing.
What Causes Trauma?
Any number of life events such physical trauma, surgery, wounds, or injuries can be traumatic and the effects can be long-lasting. The effects are often psychological or emotional, so it isn’t easy to determine. An individual may choose to repress their trauma to get on in daily life. On the inside, however, the trauma remains and can manifest itself in various ways in the affected individual. Ultimately, this will affect the mental or physical wellbeing of the sufferer.