- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is Trauma and What Causes It?
What Is Trauma?
Trauma is used to describe any situations or experiences that may leave a person feeling distressed or in emotional or physical pain. Trauma can be overwhelming and make a person feel powerless. It can therefore be detrimental to a person’s mental and overall physical wellbeing.
What Causes Trauma?
Any number of life events such physical trauma, surgery, wounds, or injuries can be traumatic and the effects can be long-lasting. The effects are often psychological or emotional, so it isn’t easy to determine. An individual may choose to repress their trauma to get on in daily life. On the inside, however, the trauma remains and can manifest itself in various ways in the affected individual. Ultimately, this will affect the mental or physical wellbeing of the sufferer.