- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
What is Thyroid Health and What Problems Can Occur?
The thyroid gland is found in the neck below the Adam’s apple located on the front of the windpipe. It mainly controls how quickly and effectively the body uses energy, i.e. the metabolism. In addition, it is responsible for secreting thyroid hormones into the body. These control the metabolism along with growth, development and the body’s temperature.
A range of problems relate with this gland and these include:
- Goiter: Swelling of the gland characterizes this condition. Moreover, it relates to inflammation called Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
- Thyroiditis: Viral infection or an autoimmune condition often causes this. It can be painful and the symptoms are not obvious.
- Hyperthyroidism: Excessive hormone production is the main cause of this. Graves disease or even an overactive nodule sometimes progresses into hyperthyroidism.
- Hypothyroidism: Low production of hormones causes this autoimmune disease.
- Graves disease: An overstimulated gland causes this autoimmune condition.
- Thyroid cancer: This is an uncommon form of cancer, but is mostly curable with radiation. In addition, surgery and other forms of hormone treatments also help alleviate the disease.
- Thyroid nodule: These consist of small abnormal lumps or masses in the gland. They are extremely common and relatively few are cancerous. In addition, it usually secrete excess hormones and can cause hyperthyroidism.
- Thyroid storm: This is rare and causes hormone levels to become extremely high, therefore causing severe illness in the body.