- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
I got off Celebrex two years ago after my twin sister died from a perforated bowel from taking Celebrex. I have been taking Serrapeptase for two years now and need no other medication. I have no sore joints anymore, only a little stiffness first thing in the morning.
I am 62 years old and still do everything I did at 40. I just wish my sister had known about serrapeptase. This information needs to get out to the people who are treating people with arthritis because the drug companies will obviously be against it.