- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Testicular Cancer and What Causes It?
What Is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is unusual in that out of all the cancers, it tends to affect younger men overall. There are different types of testicular cancer, including seminomas and non-seminomas which respond well to chemotherapy; Leydig Cell Tumours and Sertoli Cell Tumours are less common types of the cancer.
What Causes Testicular Cancer?
The causes are not known but are thought to include having a family history of testicular cancer and being born with undescended testicles (cryptorchidism).