- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
What is Testicular Cancer and What Causes It?
What Is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is unusual in that out of all the cancers, it tends to affect younger men overall. There are different types of testicular cancer, including seminomas and non-seminomas which respond well to chemotherapy; Leydig Cell Tumours and Sertoli Cell Tumours are less common types of the cancer.
What Causes Testicular Cancer?
The causes are not known but are thought to include having a family history of testicular cancer and being born with undescended testicles (cryptorchidism).