- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
What is Testicular Cancer and What Causes It?
What Is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is unusual in that out of all the cancers, it tends to affect younger men overall. There are different types of testicular cancer, including seminomas and non-seminomas which respond well to chemotherapy; Leydig Cell Tumours and Sertoli Cell Tumours are less common types of the cancer.
What Causes Testicular Cancer?
The causes are not known but are thought to include having a family history of testicular cancer and being born with undescended testicles (cryptorchidism).