- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is Stroke and what causes it?
What Is Stroke?
Also called a cerebrovascular event, stroke refers to the rapid loss of brain function after obstruction of blood supply to the brain.
What Causes It?
Overall, the most common risk factors are age, hypertension or high blood pressure, high levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, smoking, diabetes.
Other potential causes maybe a blocked artery, called “Ischemic”. In addition, it could be a burst or leaking blood vessel, called “Hemorrhagic”.
A temporary disruption of blood supply to the brain is a Transient Ischemic Attack, or TIA.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.