- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Stroke and what causes it?
What Is Stroke?
Also called a cerebrovascular event, stroke refers to the rapid loss of brain function after obstruction of blood supply to the brain.
What Causes It?
Overall, the most common risk factors are age, hypertension or high blood pressure, high levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, smoking, diabetes.
Other potential causes maybe a blocked artery, called “Ischemic”. In addition, it could be a burst or leaking blood vessel, called “Hemorrhagic”.
A temporary disruption of blood supply to the brain is a Transient Ischemic Attack, or TIA.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.