- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Sinusitis and What Causes It?
Sinusitis is an infection that occurs in the maxillary sinuses or frontal sinuses. Maxillary sinuses are on both sides of the face. Frontal sinuses, on the other hand, can be found on the either side of the nose.
Sinusitis is usually caused by a food intolerance, particularly to dairy or wheat products. Problems such as constipation, (i.e. not passing around 2-3 stools a day), can also lead to this problem. In addition, not drinking enough water throughout the day also could be a cause. One must drink eight glasses of water a day as opposed to soft drinks, tea, or coffee. Issues such as a poor diet can also lead to problems. This can cause a buildup of unhealthy tissue in the body, creating the perfect environment for infections to grow.
Serrapeptase 80,000IU works by clearing out all of the inflammation and mucus. When mucus and problem tissue clear up, it allows the body’s immune system to easily clear infection.
View the Health Plan.
For more articles on health and well-being, visit Naturally Healthy News.