- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) and what causes it?
What Is Premenstrual Syndrome?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) consists of a highly emotional phase, with or without physical symptoms, related to a woman’s menstrual cycle. The emotional symptoms must always be present to diagnose PMS. These may vary from woman to woman, but every woman’s pattern of both emotional and physical symptoms is predictable. It happens consistently during the ten days before menstruation and is usually gone either shortly before or shortly after it starts.
What Are Symptoms of PMS?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) has numerous different symptoms, which include:
- Mood swings
- Tender breasts
- Food cravings
About three out of four women will experience some type of pre-menstrual syndrome, especially those in their late 20s and early 30s.