- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Shingles Health Plan
The following Shingles Health Plan is designed to provide relief for shingles. By following the plan below which includes a supplement regime and a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible to improve shingles and to achieve overall good health in the long term.
Your 4-8 Week Health Plan, From Robert Redfern’s eBook
Supplements to support healthy skin – in order of priority:
Releev – Always have this on hand and use daily to find relief for cold sores and shingles.
Nascent Iodine Drops – Iodine is essential for a completely healthy body. Take 3 drops x 3 times per day in 20ml of water, swish around the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take 1st dose on waking, 2nd mid-morning and 3rd mid-afternoon. Note that Iodine needs a supplement containing Selenium to activate it, such as ActiveLife, D.I.P. Daily Immune Protection or B4 Health Spray.
D.I.P – Daily Immune Protection – Take 1 capsule x 4 times a day and then drop to 1 x 2 times with meals.
1st Line Kit – Take 1 kit for 3 days to clear any infection. 1st Line Kit should always be taken at least 90 mins before and after food, approximately. 3 kits are the minimum and in serious conditions 10 kits over 10 days are better if finances allow.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
In addition to the above Shingles Health Plan, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.