- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Shingles Health Plan
The following Shingles Health Plan is designed to provide relief for shingles. By following the plan below which includes a supplement regime and a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible to improve shingles and to achieve overall good health in the long term.
Your 4-8 Week Shingles Health Plan, From Robert Redfern’s eBook
Supplements to support healthy skin – in order of priority:
- Releev – Always have this on hand and use daily to find relief for cold sores and shingles.
- Nascent Iodine Drops – Iodine is essential for a complete healthy body. Take 5 drops x 3 times per day in 20ml of water, swish around the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Build over 2 weeks to 15 x 3 until well and then slowly reduce back to 5 x 3. Take 1st dose one on waking, 2nd mid morning and 3rd mid afternoon. Note that Iodine needs a supplement containing Selenium to activate it, such as ActiveLife or D.I.P. Daily Immune Protection or B4Health Spray.
- D.I.P – Take 1 capsule x 4 times a day and then drop to 1 x 2 times with meals.
- 1st Line Kit – Take 1 kit for 3 days to clear any infection. 1st Line Kit should always be taken at least 90 mins before and after food, approximately. 3 kits are the minimum and in serious conditions 10 kits over 10 days are better if finances allow.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
In addition to the above Shingles Health Plan, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.