- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Senile Dementia and What Causes It?
Senile Dementia comes with many names. It is sometimes called “Vascular Dementia”, “Leukoraiosis”, or “Lewy body dementia”.
The terms refer to the cognitive symptoms that relate to memory and the thinking process. Dementia can cause problems with the everyday memory, making it more difficult to recall recent events.
Other problems include language difficulties during a conversation, where suddenly it becomes difficult to find the right word to say. If the person appears to find it difficult judging distances, this means that dementia also affects their visiospatial skills. Thus, they see objects in three dimensions.
Another set of symptoms includes losing track of the day or date or becoming confused about who you or other people are.
In addition, it’s also typical for a person with dementia to experience frequent mood changes. They can suddenly feel irritable, frustrated, anxious, withdrawn or upset.
There are numerous diseases that can result in Senile dementia. The most common are Alzheimer’s Disease, Vascular Dementia, Mixed Dementia, Dementia with Lewy bodies and frontotemporal dementia, to name just a few.
Various studies and a mounting body of evidence also suggest that nutrition and lifestyle play an important part in its formation.
My recommendation is avoiding all starchy carbohydrates and refined sugars. In addition, following my Health Plan can also be helpful. Read here Senile Dementia treatment plan.