- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Senile Dementia and What Causes It?
What is Senile Dementia?
Senile Dementia comes with many names. It is sometimes called “Vascular Dementia”, “Leukoraiosis”, or “Lewy body dementia”.
The terms refer to the cognitive symptoms that relate to memory and the thinking process. Dementia can cause problems with the everyday memory, making it more difficult to recall recent events.
Other problems include language difficulties during a conversation, where suddenly it becomes difficult to find the right word to say. If the person appears to find it difficult judging distances, this means that dementia also affects their visiospatial skills. Thus, they see objects in three dimensions.
Another set of symptoms includes losing track of the day or date or becoming confused about who you or other people are.
In addition, it’s also typical for a person with dementia to experience frequent mood changes. They can suddenly feel irritable, frustrated, anxious, withdrawn or upset.
What causes Senile Dementia?
There are numerous diseases that can result in Senile dementia. The most common are Alzheimer’s Disease, Vascular Dementia, Mixed Dementia, Dementia with Lewy bodies and frontotemporal dementia, to name just a few.
Various studies and a mounting body of evidence also suggest that nutrition and lifestyle play an important part in its formation.
My recommendation is avoiding all starchy carbohydrates and refined sugars. In addition, following my Health Plan can also be helpful.