- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Sarcoidosis and what causes it?
What is Sarcoidosis?
Sarcoidosis is the growth of tiny collections of inflammatory cells in different parts of your body — most commonly the lungs, lymph nodes, eyes and skin…
What Causes Sarcoidosis?
When the immune system fights off infection, it releases white blood cells to isolate and eradicate germs. This process creates inflammation, marked by redness and swelling, in surrounding tissue.
The inflammation reacts to any foreign substance in the blood and will calm down again after the infection clears. Medical professionals believe that sarcoidosis occurs when the immune system is in overdrive, causing the body to attack its own healthy tissue and organs. This results in inflammation and the development of granulomas on the organs.