- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Sarcoidosis and what causes it?
What is Sarcoidosis?
Sarcoidosis is the growth of tiny collections of inflammatory cells in different parts of your body — most commonly the lungs, lymph nodes, eyes and skin…
What Causes Sarcoidosis?
When the immune system fights off infection, it releases white blood cells to isolate and eradicate germs. This process creates inflammation, marked by redness and swelling, in surrounding tissue.
The inflammation reacts to any foreign substance in the blood and will calm down again after the infection clears. Medical professionals believe that sarcoidosis occurs when the immune system is in overdrive, causing the body to attack its own healthy tissue and organs. This results in inflammation and the development of granulomas on the organs.