- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is Ringworm and what causes it?
What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm is a skin infection that is the result of a fungus. The symptoms include a small area of infected skin that then spreads outwards. It usually develops into a circular red patch that looks inflamed and scaly towards the center.
What Causes This Condition?
Ringworm transfers from person to person, i.e. touching an infected person or sharing a towel, amongst other things. It can also come from animals, through fungal infections in their skin.
Fungi are a common cause, and infection can occur for no significant reason, simply from having contact with the fungi in the soil, along with any other contamination from objects you may have come into contact with.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.