- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Ringworm and what causes it?
What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm is a skin infection that is the result of a fungus. The symptoms include a small area of infected skin that then spreads outwards. It usually develops into a circular red patch that looks inflamed and scaly towards the center.
What Causes This Condition?
Ringworm transfers from person to person, i.e. touching an infected person or sharing a towel, amongst other things. It can also come from animals, through fungal infections in their skin.
Fungi are a common cause, and infection can occur for no significant reason, simply from having contact with the fungi in the soil, along with any other contamination from objects you may have come into contact with.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.