- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Ringworm and what causes it?
Ringworm is a skin infection that is the result of a fungus. The symptoms include a small area of infected skin that then spreads outwards. It usually develops into a circular red patch that looks inflamed and scaly towards the center.
Ringworm transfers from person to person, i.e. touching an infected person or sharing a towel, amongst other things. It can also come from animals, through fungal infections in their skin.
Fungi are a common cause, and infection can occur for no significant reason, simply from having contact with the fungi in the soil, along with any other contamination from objects you may have come into contact with.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.