- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Rhinitis and what causes it?
It is an inflammation of the nose, resulting in the generation of large amounts of mucus. Its common symptoms are stuffy nose, runny nose, and sneezing. The discharge from the nose can come through the front of the nose. It can also drain through the back of the nose, a condition called post-nasal drip.
The most common kind is allergic rhinitis, which is usually triggered by airborne allergens. In addition, allergic rhinitis may cause other symptoms, such as sneezing and nasal itching, coughing, headache, fatigue, malaise, and cognitive impairment.
Various factors include:
- Allergies frequently produce a runny nose. In these cases, the discharge will be clear or occasionally white.
- Infection causes nasal discharge. This will be a purulent discharge most commonly colored yellow or green.
- Irritation to the nose can cause discharge. This discharge is most commonly clear or white; many people experience it when exposed to nasal irritants.
- Many individuals exposed to cold air or smoke will have nasal discharge. This is known as Irritative Rhinitis.
Serrapeptase helps immensely as it clears out all of the inflammation and mucus. In addition, by clearing away this problem inflammation and tissue, it enables the body’s own immune system to deal more easily with irritation. Read here chronic rhinitis natural treatment.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.