- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
Pulmonary Tuberculosis FAQ
Q: How can Serrapeptase help with Tuberculosis?
A: Serrapeptase helps immensely as it clears out all of the inflammation, mucus and dead/scar tissue. By clearing away this problem tissue it enables the body’s own healing system to replace it with healthy tissue and better lung function as a result.
Q: How many do I take?
A: tart with 2 Serrapeptase 80,000IU tablets/capsules with MSM and Trace Minerals x 3 times per day on an empty stomach and increase it to 4 x 3 if no relief within 7 days. Then gradually reduce to 1×1.
Q: Can I take too many tablets or can it interfere with any drugs I am taking?
A: No. It has been used for over 25 years with no side effects reported.