- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Pulmonary Fibrosis and what causes it?
What Is Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Fibrosis, including IPF, is the result of thickened or scarred lung tissue. Pulmonary fibrosis, Wegener’s Granulomatosis, and Sarcoidosis all include fibrosis.
What Causes Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Pulmonary fibrosis may be the result of a number of factors, like:
- Mineral deficiency, especially selenium and iodine
- Chronic inflammation
- Environmental agents, like silica, asbestos, or certain gas exposure
- Ionizing radiation exposure, including radiation therapy to treat chest tumors
- Chronic health conditions, i.e. rheumatoid arthritis and lupus
- Some medications
A condition called hypersensitivity pneumonitis causes lung fibrosis to develop after a heightened immune response when organic dust or occupational chemicals are inhaled. This condition most often occurs when contaminated dust containing fungi, bacteria, or animal products is inhaled.
Sometimes, fibrosis and chronic pulmonary inflammation can develop without any known cause. Many of these patients are diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) that will not respond to medical treatment; other types of fibrosis, like non-specific interstitial pneumonitis (NSIP), may respond better to immunosuppressive therapy or immune balancing nutrients.
In either of these cases, it’s important to use the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Plan to clear up the condition completely or to manage the health issue without the use of medication.