- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
What is Psoriasis and what causes it?
What Is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a skin disorder that results in dryness and scaly skin. The skin patches resulting from the condition are typically red, itchy, and scaly. In addition, the severity may be from small with a focus on one area to completely covering the body.
What Causes Psoriasis?
Unnecessary triggering of the the immune system causes this condition. As a result, skin cells produce too quickly. Skin cells usually take around 21-28 days to replace themselves, but in patients who have this disease, this takes about 2-6 days.
It may affect around 3% of people globally and is most common between ages 11-45. It is not a contagious disorder. However, severe sufferers can sometimes experience social discrimination and even exclusion.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.