- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) and what causes it?
What Is Premenstrual Syndrome?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) consists of a highly emotional phase, with or without physical symptoms, related to a woman’s menstrual cycle. The emotional symptoms must always be present to diagnose PMS. These may vary from woman to woman, but every woman’s pattern of both emotional and physical symptoms is predictable. It happens consistently during the ten days before menstruation and is usually gone either shortly before or shortly after it starts.
What Are Symptoms of PMS?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) has numerous different symptoms, which include:
- Mood swings
- Tender breasts
- Food cravings
About three out of four women will experience some type of pre-menstrual syndrome, especially those in their late 20s and early 30s.