- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
What is Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) and what causes it?
What Is Premenstrual Syndrome?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) consists of a highly emotional phase, with or without physical symptoms, related to a woman’s menstrual cycle. The emotional symptoms must always be present to diagnose PMS. These may vary from woman to woman, but every woman’s pattern of both emotional and physical symptoms is predictable. It happens consistently during the ten days before menstruation and is usually gone either shortly before or shortly after it starts.
What Are Symptoms of PMS?
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) has numerous different symptoms, which include:
- Mood swings
- Tender breasts
- Food cravings
About three out of four women will experience some type of pre-menstrual syndrome, especially those in their late 20s and early 30s.