- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Post-Partum Period – What is it?
What is Post-Partum Period?
Post-partum period (or post-natal period) is the period beginning immediately after the birth of a child and covers a 6-week period, during which time where changes in the woman’s body that happened during pregnancy return to the non-pregnant state.
Common problems during this period include damaged or painful perineum (the region of the body inferior to the pelvic diaphragm and between the legs), retention of urine, bowel problems, mastitis, backache, and psychological problems.