- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
Post-Partum Period – What is it?
What is Post-Partum Period?
Post-partum period (or post-natal period) is the period beginning immediately after the birth of a child and covers a 6-week period, during which time where changes in the woman’s body that happened during pregnancy return to the non-pregnant state.
Common problems during this period include damaged or painful perineum (the region of the body inferior to the pelvic diaphragm and between the legs), retention of urine, bowel problems, mastitis, backache, and psychological problems.