- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
Post-Partum Period – What is it?
What is Post-Partum Period?
Post-partum period (or post-natal period) is the period beginning immediately after the birth of a child and covers a 6-week period, during which time where changes in the woman’s body that happened during pregnancy return to the non-pregnant state.
Common problems during this period include damaged or painful perineum (the region of the body inferior to the pelvic diaphragm and between the legs), retention of urine, bowel problems, mastitis, backache, and psychological problems.