- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What Are Post-Operative Scars and What Causes Them?
What Are Post-Operative Scars?
Post-operative scars are fibrous tissue designed to replace areas of normal skin following an injury.
What Causes Post-Operative Scars?
Scars are the result of the wound repair process in the skin and other tissues in the body. Scar tissue is made up of collagen, the tissue that replaces the skin.
Scarring is natural in the healing process. Thus, every wound, except for minor lesions, will result in scarring to a degree. Exceptions to this are animals with complete regeneration, as they don’t form scars and their tissue grows back just as it did before.
What Are Lesions, and What Causes Them?
On the other hand, lesion refers to damage or injury to the skin, caused by any form of disease or trauma.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.