- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
What Are Post-Operative Scars and What Causes Them?
What Are Post-Operative Scars?
Post-operative scars are fibrous tissue designed to replace areas of normal skin following an injury.
What Causes Post-Operative Scars?
Scars are the result of the wound repair process in the skin and other tissues in the body. Scar tissue is made up of collagen, the tissue that replaces the skin.
Scarring is natural in the healing process. Thus, every wound, except for minor lesions, will result in scarring to a degree. Exceptions to this are animals with complete regeneration, as they don’t form scars and their tissue grows back just as it did before.
What Are Lesions, and What Causes Them?
On the other hand, lesion refers to damage or injury to the skin, caused by any form of disease or trauma.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.