- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and What Causes It?
What Is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrine disorder that is thought to be a major leading cause of female infertility in women of reproductive age. Common symptoms of PCOS include anovulation that results in irregular menstruation, ovulation-related infertility, amenorrhea, and excess androgenic hormones that can result in acne, hirsutism, and even insulin resistance. This can make those with PCOS more likely to be obese and have Type 2 diabetes and high levels of cholesterol. The symptoms of this syndrome can vary amongst women.
What Causes Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
PCOS is a heterogeneous disorder and is largely classed as a genetic disease. It is a complex syndrome and is thought to affect around 5-10% of women during their reproductive age (from 12-45 years).