- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and What Causes It?
What Is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrine disorder that is thought to be a major leading cause of female infertility in women of reproductive age. Common symptoms of PCOS include anovulation that results in irregular menstruation, ovulation-related infertility, amenorrhea, and excess androgenic hormones that can result in acne, hirsutism, and even insulin resistance. This can make those with PCOS more likely to be obese and have Type 2 diabetes and high levels of cholesterol. The symptoms of this syndrome can vary amongst women.
What Causes Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
PCOS is a heterogeneous disorder and is largely classed as a genetic disease. It is a complex syndrome and is thought to affect around 5-10% of women during their reproductive age (from 12-45 years).