- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) and What Causes It?
What Is Polycystic Kidney Disease?
Polycystic kidney disease, or polycystic kidney syndrome, is a cystic genetic kidney disorder. The two types of PKD include: autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) and the less-common autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD).
What Causes Polycystic Kidney Disease?
Polycystic kidney disease is marked by multiple cysts, often in both kidneys. The disease can occur in humans and in some animals. Numerous fluid-filled cysts can cause massive kidney enlargement. As the disease progresses, it can damage the liver and pancreas, as well as the heart and brain in rare cases. PKD is one of the most common life-threatening genetic diseases that affects 12.5 million people around the world. Medical professionals believe polycystic kidney disease is caused by genetic defects.