- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Photophobia Light Sensitivity and What Causes It?
What Is Photophobia Light Sensitivity?
Photophobia light sensitivity is a condition where bright lights hurt the eyes. It can range from minor irritation to a serious medical emergency. Mild cases may involve squinting in a brightly lit room, either inside or outside. Severe cases cause considerable pain, even when your eyes are exposed to almost any type of light.
What Causes Photophobia Light Sensitivity?
Photophobia is commonly associated with migraines—severe headaches that can be triggered by various factors such as foods, hormones, and environmental changes. Corneal abrasions, scleritis, conjunctivitis, and dry eye syndrome are all conditions that can cause photophobia light sensitivity.