- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Peyronie’s Disease and What Causes It?
What Is Peyronie’s Disease?
Peyronie’s Disease is a connective tissue disorder that consists of fibrous plaques that grow within the soft tissue of the penis. Peyronie’s Disease is estimated to affect about 10% of men.
What Causes Peyronie’s Disease?
Scar tissue forms in the tunica albuginea, which is the thick tissue sheath that surrounds the corpora cavernosa. This causes pain, erectile dysfunction, abnormal curvature, loss of girth, indentation, and shortening. There are a variety of treatments that can be used, but Serrapeptase is the most effective. Fibrosis has many causes, but it is thought that eating a high-starch diet and a lack of iodine are two big factors that should be addressed.