- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Peyronie’s Disease and What Causes It?
What Is Peyronie’s Disease?
Peyronie’s Disease is a connective tissue disorder that consists of fibrous plaques that grow within the soft tissue of the penis. Peyronie’s Disease is estimated to affect about 10% of men.
What Causes Peyronie’s Disease?
Scar tissue forms in the tunica albuginea, which is the thick tissue sheath that surrounds the corpora cavernosa. This causes pain, erectile dysfunction, abnormal curvature, loss of girth, indentation, and shortening. There are a variety of treatments that can be used, but Serrapeptase is the most effective. Fibrosis has many causes, but it is thought that eating a high-starch diet and a lack of iodine are two big factors that should be addressed.