- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Peyronie’s Disease and What Causes It?
What Is Peyronie’s Disease?
Peyronie’s Disease is a connective tissue disorder that consists of fibrous plaques that grow within the soft tissue of the penis. Peyronie’s Disease is estimated to affect about 10% of men.
What Causes Peyronie’s Disease?
Scar tissue forms in the tunica albuginea, which is the thick tissue sheath that surrounds the corpora cavernosa. This causes pain, erectile dysfunction, abnormal curvature, loss of girth, indentation, and shortening. There are a variety of treatments that can be used, but Serrapeptase is the most effective. Fibrosis has many causes, but it is thought that eating a high-starch diet and a lack of iodine are two big factors that should be addressed.