- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What is Peripheral Neuropathy and What Causes It?
What Is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral neuropathy is damage to or disease of the nerves within the peripheral nervous system. It can affect the movement, sensations, organ functions, glands, and other areas of health, depending on the type of nerves that are affected.
Symptoms of peripheral neuropathy can begin very subtly and slowly or be acute and sudden. Motor nerves, autonomic nerves, and sensory nerves can be affected all at the same time. Neuropathy can cause muscle twitching, painful cramps, muscle loss, and bone degeneration, along with changes within the hair, skin, and nails. Motor neuropathy can also be the cause of impaired balance and coordination, muscle weakness, and numbness to both touch and vibration, amongst other symptoms.
What Causes Peripheral Neuropathy?
Common causes of these systemic diseases include medication, vitamin deficiency, traumatic injury, excess alcohol consumption, and immune system disease, amongst other factors.