- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
What is Peripheral Neuropathy and What Causes It?
What Is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral neuropathy is damage to or disease of the nerves within the peripheral nervous system. It can affect the movement, sensations, organ functions, glands, and other areas of health, depending on the type of nerves that are affected.
Symptoms of peripheral neuropathy can begin very subtly and slowly or be acute and sudden. Motor nerves, autonomic nerves, and sensory nerves can be affected all at the same time. Neuropathy can cause muscle twitching, painful cramps, muscle loss, and bone degeneration, along with changes within the hair, skin, and nails. Motor neuropathy can also be the cause of impaired balance and coordination, muscle weakness, and numbness to both touch and vibration, amongst other symptoms.
What Causes Peripheral Neuropathy?
Common causes of these systemic diseases include medication, vitamin deficiency, traumatic injury, excess alcohol consumption, and immune system disease, amongst other factors.