- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Periodontal Disease FAQ
Q: Can Serrapeptase nutrient supplement benefit/arrest gum pocketing and compromised dental bone mass through periodontal disease? -Pippa S., United Kingdom
Sorry but no.
You need UB8Q10 Ubiquinol.
Spiral Brushes and mouthwash after using them (it worked for me).
Q: How would you use Serrapeptase for dental pain either inflammation and tooth ache or after surgery? Then there is TMJ pain and what we deal with here working with the osteopaths. Thank you. -John R., United Kingdom
Yes it is fine for all of those.
I recommend taking 2 SerraEnzyme 80,000iu 30mins before the work and 2 just after. They can take up to 9 per day for general pain and inflammation but nerve pain may not respond as well. I am sure you know how these things vary. Let me know how things go.
Call 0800 015 1580 and ask for trade terms.